This manuscript was prepared with funding from the National Institute of Mental Health and administrative support of VA Office of Research and Development.
Special Section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2008
Enhancing clinical trial design of interventions for posttraumatic stress disorder†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special Section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2008
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 603–611, December 2009
How to Cite
Leon, A. C. and Davis, L. L. (2009), Enhancing clinical trial design of interventions for posttraumatic stress disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 603–611. doi: 10.1002/jts.20466
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.