This research was supported by National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Grant 1R01 HD046830-01 (principal investigator: Dean G. Kilpatrick). Views in this article do not necessarily represent those of the agency supporting this research.
Witnessed community and parental violence in relation to substance use and delinquency in a national sample of adolescents†
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special Section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2008
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 525–533, December 2009
How to Cite
Zinzow, H. M., Ruggiero, K. J., Hanson, R. F., Smith, D. W., Saunders, B. E. and Kilpatrick, D. G. (2009), Witnessed community and parental violence in relation to substance use and delinquency in a national sample of adolescents. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 525–533. doi: 10.1002/jts.20469
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.