The research was supported by NIMH grant R01 MH57370 and SAMHSA grant U79 SM54305 to Dr. Saxe. The authors would like to thank David Bartholomew, Meaghan Geary, and Katie Bedard for their assistance in the preparation of this manuscript. The authors would also like to thank the families whose generous donation of time made this project possible.
A diagnostic interview for acute stress disorder for children and adolescents†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Special Section: Innovations in Trauma Research Methods, 2008
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 549–556, December 2009
How to Cite
Miller, A., Enlow, M. B., Reich, W. and Saxe, G. (2009), A diagnostic interview for acute stress disorder for children and adolescents. J. Traum. Stress, 22: 549–556. doi: 10.1002/jts.20471
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.