Dr. Tuerk is supported by an SCTR K12 Career Development Award. Drs. Acierno and Ruggiero are supported by Department of Defense grant W81XWH-07-PTSD-IIRA (PI: Acierno). Dr. Acierno is also supported by VA HSR&D Merit grant IIR-04-421 (PI: Egede). Dr. Ruggiero is also supported by a VA (VISN-7) research career development award.
A pilot study of prolonged exposure therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder delivered via telehealth technology†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Psychological Consequences of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 116–123, February 2010
How to Cite
Tuerk, P. W., Yoder, M., Ruggiero, K. J., Gros, D. F. and Acierno, R. (2010), A pilot study of prolonged exposure therapy for posttraumatic stress disorder delivered via telehealth technology. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 116–123. doi: 10.1002/jts.20494
Views in this article do not represent those of the funding agencies.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.