Editorial/Psychological Consequences of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Introduction to Special Section: Understanding the impact of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: Psychological Consequences of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 3–4, February 2010
How to Cite
Schnurr, P. P., Kaloupek, D., Sayer, N., Weiss, D. S., Cohen, J., Galea, S. and Weaver, T. L. (2010), Introduction to Special Section: Understanding the impact of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 3–4. doi: 10.1002/jts.20502
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.