Regular Article/Advancing mental health research for victims of crime
Resilience and crime victimization
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 215–222, April 2010
How to Cite
Dutton, M. A. and Greene, R. (2010), Resilience and crime victimization. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 215–222. doi: 10.1002/jts.20510
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.