This project was funded by Supplemental Grants Numbers R01 MH 72590 S1 and R01 MH 072591 S1 from the National Institute of Mental Health, Grants Numbers SM 54319 and SM 57283 from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and a grant from the Sisters of Mercy of New Orleans. We thank Teague Ruder for help with analysis, and Sheryl Kataoka, Stacy Overstreet, and Anita Chandra for helpful comments on this manuscript.
Children's mental health care following Hurricane Katrina: A field trial of trauma-focused psychotherapies†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 223–231, April 2010
How to Cite
Jaycox, L. H., Cohen, J. A., Mannarino, A. P., Walker, D. W., Langley, A. K., Gegenheimer, K. L., Scott, M. and Schonlau, M. (2010), Children's mental health care following Hurricane Katrina: A field trial of trauma-focused psychotherapies. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 223–231. doi: 10.1002/jts.20518
- Issue online: 19 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.