The NHS Trauma Response Programme was funded by the Department of Health and the subsequent evaluation by its Forensic Mental Health Programme. The project was also supported by Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust who received a proportion of funding from the NHS Executive. The views expressed in this publication are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS Executive. The authors also gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Claire Buck, Laura Wilson, and Monique Walford.
Diagnostic accuracy of the trauma screening questionnaire after the 2005 London bombings†
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 393–398, June 2010
How to Cite
Brewin, C. R., Fuchkan, N., Huntley, Z. and Scragg, P. (2010), Diagnostic accuracy of the trauma screening questionnaire after the 2005 London bombings. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 393–398. doi: 10.1002/jts.20529
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.