We thank the survivors for their participation, and we are grateful to Lars Weisæth MD, PhD, and Marit Gilje Jaatun, MD, for their contributions in the first wave of data collection. We also thank Stian Lydersen for statistical advice. This study is financed by the EXTRA funds from the Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation through the Norwegian Council for Mental Health.
Long-term perspectives on posttraumatic growth in disaster survivors†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 413–416, June 2010
How to Cite
Holgersen, K. H., Boe, H. J. and Holen, A. (2010), Long-term perspectives on posttraumatic growth in disaster survivors. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 413–416. doi: 10.1002/jts.20530
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.