This article was edited by the journal's Editor-Elect, Daniel S. Weiss.
On comparing competing models of PTSD: Response to Simms†
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 642–644, October 2010
How to Cite
Miller, M. W. (2010), On comparing competing models of PTSD: Response to Simms. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 642–644. doi: 10.1002/jts.20561
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.