This study was supported by NIAAA grants #AA013307, AA013957, AA013957-03S1, NIDA/VA CSP #1022, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. Dr. Anthenelli provides consultancy, advisory, and/or speakers bureau services to Pfizer. The Tri-State Tobacco and Alcohol Research Center also receives research support from Lilly, Nabi Biopharmaceuticals, and Pfizer.
Exposure to traumatic events among treatment-seeking, alcohol-dependent women and men without PTSD†
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 649–652, October 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, C. S., Heffner, J. L., Blom, T. J. and Anthenelli, R. M. (2010), Exposure to traumatic events among treatment-seeking, alcohol-dependent women and men without PTSD. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 649–652. doi: 10.1002/jts.20563
The authors would like to thank Reene Cantwell, Kerri Dawson-Earles, BS, Rebecca Kramer, BA, Stephanie Nolting, Med, Patricia Shay, and Deonna Suggs, BA, for their assistance on this project. We are also deeply appreciative of the support provided by First Step Home, Talbert House-Pathways for Women Program, Transitions Women's Recovery Addiction Program, The Crossroads Center, Center for Chemical Addictions Treatment and the Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.