This article was edited by the journal's Editor-Elect, Daniel S. Weiss.
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 645–648, October 2010
How to Cite
Calohan, J., Peterson, K., Peskind, E. R. and Raskind, M. A. (2010), Prazosin treatment of trauma nightmares and sleep disturbance in soldiers deployed in Iraq. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 645–648. doi: 10.1002/jts.20570
This work was supported by the Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense PR054292. The authors would like to acknowledge Susan Martin for manuscript preparation and Steve Millard and Dan Morelli for statistical analysis.
The views expressed are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the official policy of the Department of the Army, the Department of Defense or the US Government.
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.