The authors wish to thank Ira Katz, MD, and Antonette Zeiss, PhD, for their support for and commitment to the dissemination of evidence-based psychotherapies for PTSD.
Dissemination of evidence-based psychological treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder in the Veterans Health Administration†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Published 2010. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 663–673, December 2010
How to Cite
Karlin, B. E., Ruzek, J. I., Chard, K. M., Eftekhari, A., Monson, C. M., Hembree, E. A., Resick, P. A. and Foa, E. B. (2010), Dissemination of evidence-based psychological treatments for posttraumatic stress disorder in the Veterans Health Administration. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 663–673. doi: 10.1002/jts.20588
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.