We thank Professor Akira Yamagami, Tokyo Medical & Dental University, for coordinating this research project. We also thank Dr. Nanako Katsuki and Ms. Michiko Motoki, MA, at Sophia University who provided the assessments in the study, and Ms. Miyuki Kodama, a staff member of the research team. This study was conducted as a part of a research project under a grant from Japan's Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Efficacy of exposure therapy for Japanese patients with posttraumatic stress disorder due to mixed traumatic events: A randomized controlled study†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 744–750, December 2010
How to Cite
Asukai, N., Saito, A., Tsuruta, N., Kishimoto, J. and Nishikawa, T. (2010), Efficacy of exposure therapy for Japanese patients with posttraumatic stress disorder due to mixed traumatic events: A randomized controlled study. J. Traum. Stress, 23: 744–750. doi: 10.1002/jts.20589
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.