This article was edited by the Journal's previous editor, Paula Schnurr.
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 44–53, February 2011
How to Cite
Fan, F., Zhang, Y., Yang, Y., Mo, L. and Liu, X. (2011), Symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder, depression, and anxiety among adolescents following the 2008 Wenchuan earthquake in China. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 44–53. doi: 10.1002/jts.20599
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30950024, 31070920) and Research Program for Humanities and Social Science Granted by Chinese Ministry of Education (09YJAXLX008). We want to express our gratitude to the Women's Federation of Chengdu, Sichuan Province for their support. We would like to thank Ms. Flora Liu (University of Pennsylvania) for her English editing.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.