Department of Neurology, Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Leipzig, Germany
Using international emotional picture sets in countries suffering from violence†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 239–242, April 2011
How to Cite
Okon-Singer, H., Kofman, O., Tzelgov, J. and Henik, A. (2011), Using international emotional picture sets in countries suffering from violence. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 239–242. doi: 10.1002/jts.20600
We would like to thank Prof. David Watson for helpful comments on a previous version of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.