This research was supported by grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (Grants # R01 MH66403 and R21-MH-086317) and the Pennsylvania Department of Health (Contract #4100042573), to Dr. Boscarino. A version of this paper was presented at the 137th Annual Meeting of the American Public Health Association, Philadelphia, November 2009.
A structural equation model of perievent panic and posttraumatic stress disorder after a community disaster†
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 61–69, February 2011
How to Cite
Adams, R. E. and Boscarino, J. A. (2011), A structural equation model of perievent panic and posttraumatic stress disorder after a community disaster. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/jts.20603
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.