The authors would like to thank the Centre for Mental Health and Crisis Psychology at the Military Hospital-Queen Astrid for their help in collecting the data. This research was made possible thanks to the kind permission of the Medical Component of Belgian Defence.
Frequency of and subjective response to critical incidents in the prediction of PTSD in emergency personnel†
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 133–136, February 2011
How to Cite
Declercq, F., Meganck, R., Deheegher, J. and Van Hoorde, H. (2011), Frequency of and subjective response to critical incidents in the prediction of PTSD in emergency personnel. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 133–136. doi: 10.1002/jts.20609
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.