This research was supported by a VA grant from the Veterans Administration Health Services Research & Development (HSR & D) service (Susan V. Eisen, Principal Investigator). The work was conducted at the Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital in Bedford, MA. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Enhancing self-report assessment of PTSD: Development of an item bank†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 191–199, April 2011
How to Cite
Del Vecchio, N., Elwy, A. R., Smith, E., Bottonari, K. A. and Eisen, S. V. (2011), Enhancing self-report assessment of PTSD: Development of an item bank. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 191–199. doi: 10.1002/jts.20611
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.