This work was supported by National Institute of Mental Health 1R34MH074937 and National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine 1R21AT004079 grants awarded to Tara E. Galovski. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the centers or institutes of the National Institutes of Health.
Female sexual self-schema after interpersonal trauma: Relationship to psychiatric and cognitive functioning in a clinical treatment-seeking sample†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 222–225, April 2011
How to Cite
Blain, L. M., Galovski, T. E. and Peterson, Z. D. (2011), Female sexual self-schema after interpersonal trauma: Relationship to psychiatric and cognitive functioning in a clinical treatment-seeking sample. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 222–225. doi: 10.1002/jts.20616
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.