Department of Student Support Services, International School of Stavanger, Stavanger, Norway.
School-based intervention programs for PTSD symptoms: A review and meta-analysis†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 155–165, April 2011
How to Cite
Rolfsnes, E. S. and Idsoe, T. (2011), School-based intervention programs for PTSD symptoms: A review and meta-analysis. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 155–165. doi: 10.1002/jts.20622
This manuscript is partially based on a thesis written by Erika S. Rolfsnes, submitted to the University of Stavanger on May 25, 2009. Thormod Idsoe supervised the work.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.