This research was supported by a grant from the Department of Defense Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP) (W81XWH-07-2-003). The authors would like to acknowledge Major Cora Courage, PsyD, for her assistance with subject recruitment for this project. We would also like to thank numerous research assistants who have volunteered their assistance on this study. This material is the result of work supported with resources and the use of facilities at the Minneapolis VA Health Care System, Minneapolis, MN.
Factor structure and concurrent validity of the Posttraumatic Growth Inventory–Short Form among veterans from the Iraq War†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 200–207, April 2011
How to Cite
Kaler, M. E., Erbes, C. R., Tedeschi, R. G., Arbisi, P. A. and Polusny, M. A. (2011), Factor structure and concurrent validity of the Posttraumatic Growth Inventory–Short Form among veterans from the Iraq War. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 200–207. doi: 10.1002/jts.20623
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of the Army, or Department of Defense. None of the authors report current or future competing interests or disclosures of financial interests and relationships.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.