Rebecca S. Bernard is now at the San Diego Center for Children, San Diego, CA.
Brief cognitive–behavioral intervention for maternal depression and trauma in the neonatal intensive care unit: A pilot study†
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 230–234, April 2011
How to Cite
Bernard, R. S., Williams, S. E., Storfer-Isser, A., Rhine, W., Horwitz, S. M., Koopman, C. and Shaw, R. J. (2011), Brief cognitive–behavioral intervention for maternal depression and trauma in the neonatal intensive care unit: A pilot study. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 230–234. doi: 10.1002/jts.20626
This project was supported by funding from NIH M01 RR00070 for the General Clinical Research Center Program, Stanford University School of Medicine.
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.