This research was supported in part by the Achva Academic College grant to the first author. We are grateful to Belle Markowitz and Uri Sadan for their assistance in running and analyzing the data and to Michael Ginzburg for his programming assistance.
Traumatic stress is linked to a deficit in associative episodic memory†
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 260–267, June 2011
How to Cite
Guez, J., Naveh-Benjamin, M., Yankovsky, Y., Cohen, J., Shiber, A. and Shalev, H. (2011), Traumatic stress is linked to a deficit in associative episodic memory. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 260–267. doi: 10.1002/jts.20635
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.