This study has been funded by a grant from the EXTRA funds from the Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation through the Norwegian Council for Mental Health. Parts of this material were presented orally on the 26th ISTSS conference, Montreal, Canada. We thank the survivors and the comparison group for their participation.
Disaster survivors in their third decade: Trajectories of initial stress responses and long-term course of mental health†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 334–341, June 2011
How to Cite
Holgersen, K. H., Klöckner, C. A., Jakob Boe, H., Weisæth, L. and Holen, A. (2011), Disaster survivors in their third decade: Trajectories of initial stress responses and long-term course of mental health. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 334–341. doi: 10.1002/jts.20636
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.