This work was supported by the Norwegian Research Council, the Norwegian Health Directorate, and Norwegian Extra Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation. We are grateful to the project members at NKVTS and all the children and adolescents for their participation in the study.
The dimensionality of posttraumatic stress symptoms and their relationship to depression in children and adolescents†
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 326–333, June 2011
How to Cite
Hukkelberg, S. S. and Jensen, T. K. (2011), The dimensionality of posttraumatic stress symptoms and their relationship to depression in children and adolescents. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 326–333. doi: 10.1002/jts.20637
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.