Leo Wolmer and Daniel Hamiel are both first authors. This work was supported by grants from the Pritzker Family Foundation and the Irving Harris Foundation. We deeply thank Mor Aram and Maya Faians for their contribution to the program implementation and data management.
Teacher-delivered resilience-focused intervention in schools with traumatized children following the second Lebanon war†
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 309–316, June 2011
How to Cite
Wolmer, L., Hamiel, D., Barchas, J. D., Slone, M. and Laor, N. (2011), Teacher-delivered resilience-focused intervention in schools with traumatized children following the second Lebanon war. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 309–316. doi: 10.1002/jts.20638
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.