This research was supported by grant R49CE987 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, awarded to Nancy Kassam-Adams. Trial was registered at clinicaltrials.gov (identifier NCT00451282).
A pilot randomized controlled trial assessing secondary prevention of traumatic stress integrated into pediatric trauma care†
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 252–259, June 2011
How to Cite
Kassam-Adams, N., Felipe García-España, J., Marsac, M. L., Kohser, K. L., Baxt, C., Nance, M. and Winston, F. (2011), A pilot randomized controlled trial assessing secondary prevention of traumatic stress integrated into pediatric trauma care. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 252–259. doi: 10.1002/jts.20640
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.