Candice M. Monson is now at the Department of Psychology, Ryerson University.
Identifying patterns of symptom change during a randomized controlled trial of cognitive processing therapy for military-related posttraumatic stress disorder†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 268–276, June 2011
How to Cite
Macdonald, A., Monson, C. M., Doron-Lamarca, S., Resick, P. A. and Palfai, T. P. (2011), Identifying patterns of symptom change during a randomized controlled trial of cognitive processing therapy for military-related posttraumatic stress disorder. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 268–276. doi: 10.1002/jts.20642
This research was supported by a Clinical Research Career Development Award to the second author from the VA Cooperative Studies Program. We are deeply appreciative of the veterans willing to contribute to this research effort. We would also like to thank Drs. Paula P. Schnurr and Matthew J. Friedman, mentors for the parent study, at the VA National Center for PTSD, Executive Division, and mental health staff at the White River Junction VA Medical and Regional Office Center and White River Junction Vet Center. Our thanks also go to Mr. Gary Johnson, Dr. Nancy Bernardy, Dr. Kelley Callahan, Mr. Brady Cole, Dr. Jason DeViva, Dr. Matthew Feldner, Ms. Heather Myers, Ms. Megan Newton, Dr. Jennifer L. Price, Dr. Elizabeth Ranslow, Ms. Anka Vujanovic, and Ms. Sandra Torres.
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.