This article was edited by the journal's previous editor, Paula P. Schnurr.
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 347–351, June 2011
How to Cite
Chard, K. M., Schumm, J. A., McIlvain, S. M., Bailey, G. W. and Parkinson, R. B. (2011), Exploring the efficacy of a residential treatment program incorporating cognitive processing therapy-cognitive for veterans with PTSD and traumatic brain injury. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 347–351. doi: 10.1002/jts.20644
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or reflecting the views of the United States Government or Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.