Funding for this study was provided by the Sichuan Earthquake Roundtable Fund Internal Seed Funding of the University of Hong Kong. The funding sources had no further role in study design; in collection, analysis, and interpretation of data; in the writing of the report; and in the decision to submit the paper for publication. The authors wish to thank all those who helped to collect the data and those who kindly volunteered to participate in the study. The authors further wish to express their deepest condolences to all families and individuals who have suffered loss of family members and relatives during the 2008 Sichuan earthquake disaster.
Posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms among adult survivors of the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China†
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 295–302, June 2011
How to Cite
Chan, C. L. W., Wang, C.-W., Qu, Z., Lu, B. Q., Ran, M.-S., Ho, A. H. Y., Yuan, Y., Zhang, B. Q., Wang, X. and Zhang, X. (2011), Posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms among adult survivors of the 2008 Sichuan earthquake in China. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 295–302. doi: 10.1002/jts.20645
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.