The authors would like to acknowledge the clinicians and staff at the Early Childhood Center for their efforts in conducting this study.
The child behavior checklist PTSD scale: Screening for PTSD in young children with high exposure to trauma†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 430–434, August 2011
How to Cite
Loeb, J., Stettler, E. M., Gavila, T., Stein, A. and Chinitz, S. (2011), The child behavior checklist PTSD scale: Screening for PTSD in young children with high exposure to trauma. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 430–434. doi: 10.1002/jts.20658
The work presented in this manuscript was reviewed and approved by the Committee for Clinical Investigations/Institutional Review Board of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.