Elissa McCarthy, Department of Psychology, VA Connecticut Healthcare System; Ismene Petrakis, Department of Psychiatry, Yale University School of Medicine and VA Connecticut Healthcare System.
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 474–478, August 2011
How to Cite
McCarthy, E. and Petrakis, I. (2011), Case report on the use of cognitive processing therapy–cognitive, enhanced to address heavy alcohol use. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 474–478. doi: 10.1002/jts.20660
We gratefully acknowledge Dr. Greer Richardson for his ongoing consultation, support, supervision, and expertise in this project. Special appreciation is expressed to the Mental Illness Research, Education & Clinical Center at the West Haven VA, PTSD clinic at the West Haven VA, Ellen Edens, Elizabeth Ralevski, and Diana Limoncelli.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.