The course of mental health disorders after a disaster: Predictors and comorbidity
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 405–413, August 2011
How to Cite
Meewisse, M.-L., Olff, M., Kleber, R., Kitchiner, N. J. and Gersons, B. P. R. (2011), The course of mental health disorders after a disaster: Predictors and comorbidity. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 405–413. doi: 10.1002/jts.20663
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Netherlands Ministry of Public Health, Welfare, and Sports
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.