We thank Shawn Abrahamson, Matthew Baker, Oscar Cabrera, Deena Carr, Wanda Cook, Dave Cotting, Anthony Cox, Rachel Eckford, Nickolas Hamilton, Nadia Kendall-Diaz, Paul Kim, Robert Klocko, Megan Legenos, Matthew McGinnis, Steven Messer, Charles Milliken, Christina O'Neill, Angela Salvi, Kyle Schaul, Nicol Sinclair, Steven Terry, Jeffrey Thomas, Allison Whitt, Lloyd Shanklin, Lisa Williams, and Kathleen Wright for their work on the studies. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official policy or position of the U.S. Army Medical Command or the Department of Defense.
Effect of transition home from combat on risk-taking and health-related behaviors†
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 381–389, August 2011
How to Cite
Adler, A. B., Britt, T. W., Castro, C. A., McGurk,, D. and Bliese, P. D. (2011), Effect of transition home from combat on risk-taking and health-related behaviors. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 381–389. doi: 10.1002/jts.20665
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.