The longitudinal course of PTSD among disaster workers deployed to the World Trade Center following the attacks of September 11th
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: The September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks: Ten Years After
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 506–514, October 2011
How to Cite
Cukor, J., Wyka, K., Mello, B., Olden, M., Jayasinghe, N., Roberts, J., Giosan, C., Crane, M. and Difede, J. (2011), The longitudinal course of PTSD among disaster workers deployed to the World Trade Center following the attacks of September 11th. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 506–514. doi: 10.1002/jts.20672
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.