We express our sincere gratitude to Corina Klein, Deborah Lilly, Leslie Matuszewich, and to the women who participated in this study for their contributions. This work was funded by grants to the third author from the Joyce Foundation, the National Institute for Child and Human Development, and the National Institute of Mental Health.
Reactions to trauma research among women recently exposed to a campus shooting†
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Special Issue: The September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks: Ten Years After
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 596–600, October 2011
How to Cite
Fergus, T. A., Rabenhorst, M. M., Orcutt, H. K. and Valentiner, D. P. (2011), Reactions to trauma research among women recently exposed to a campus shooting. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 596–600. doi: 10.1002/jts.20682
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.