This article is dedicated to our three colleagues who were assassinated while carrying out their duties in Kismayo, Somalia, January 28, 2008.
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 628–634, December 2011
How to Cite
de Jong, K., van der Kam, S., Swarthout, T., Ford, N., Mills, C., Yun, O. and Kleber, R. J. (2011), Exposure to violence and PTSD symptoms among Somali women . J. Traum. Stress, 24: 628–634. doi: 10.1002/jts.20694
Names of individual staff members are not revealed for security reasons. We thank Michael Odenwald and his colleagues (University of Konstanz and VIVO) for sharing data and relevant materials with us and Eva Alisic (Utrecht University) for input on the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.