Kathleen F. Carlson is now at the Portland Center for the Study of Chronic, Comorbid Mental and Physical Disorders, Portland VA Medical Center
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 660–670, December 2011
How to Cite
Sayer, N. A., Frazier, P., Orazem, R. J., Murdoch, M., Gravely, A., Carlson, K. F., Hintz, S. and Noorbaloochi, S. (2011), Military to civilian questionnaire: A measure of postdeployment community reintegration difficulty among veterans using Department of Veterans Affairs medical care. J. Traum. Stress, 24: 660–670. doi: 10.1002/jts.20706
This research was supported by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Health Administration, Health Services Research and Development Service (HSR & D) (Grant no. RRP 07-315). The content of this manuscript presents the findings and conclusions of the authors and does not necessarily represent the VA or HSR & D. The authors report no competing interests.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.