This study was supported by grants from three Dutch foundations: Stichting Achmea Slachtoffer en Samenleving, Fonds Slachtofferhulp, and Stichting Kinderpostzegels Nederland. Many thanks to Lieke Beenker, Hennie Boeije, Charles Corrie, Marian Jongmans, and Rolf Kleber for serving as consultants on this project, and to Roos Huijbregts and Marjolein Pottinga for their help in the data collection.
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 98–101, February 2012
How to Cite
Alisic, E., Bus, M., Dulack, W., Pennings, L. and Splinter, J. (2012), Teachers' experiences supporting children after traumatic exposure. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 98–101. doi: 10.1002/jts.20709
Marissa Bus, Wendel Dulack, Lenneke Pennings, and Jessica Splinter contributed equally.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!