This project was funded by the Ministry of Health and Social Solidarity and Merimna, the Society for the Care of Children and Families Facing Illness and Death.
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 57–63, February 2012
How to Cite
Papadatou, D., Giannopoulou, I., Bitsakou, P., Bellali, T., Talias, M. A. and Tselepi, K. (2012), Adolescents' reactions after a wildfire disaster in Greece. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 57–63. doi: 10.1002/jts.21656
We wish to thank Mr. N. Doas, Head of Secondary Education Department; the health educators M. Kostandinou and E. Iliopoulou; O. Dafni for advice on the statistical analysis; and our colleagues K. Armaganidou, A. Vourdoumba, E. Kamberi, O. Metallinou, H. Kotsikou, M. Micheli, E. Ralli, I. Papazoglou, A. Dikaiakou, A. Kerassioti, A. Fasilaki and C. Hatzichristou for their assistance and support.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Reducing the risk of house loss due to wildfires, Environmental Modelling & Software, 2015, 67, 12, , , , , ,
- 2Effects of a Major U.S. Hurricane on Mental Health Disorder Symptoms Among Adolescent and Young Adult Females, Journal of Adolescent Health, 2013, 52, 6, 765, , ,
- 3Psychosocial Effects of Disaster in Children and Adolescents, Nursing Clinics of North America, 2013, 48, 2, 229, ,