We are grateful to the staff at Africa Mental Health Foundation and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for their assistance and support during our field work and most importantly to the children, adolescents, and their families for sharing their experiences with us. This research was supported by the Africa Mental Health Foundation, U.S. Student Fulbright Program through a Fulbright Student Fellowship to Valerie Harder, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Multiple traumas, postelection violence, and posttraumatic stress among impoverished Kenyan youth
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 64–70, February 2012
How to Cite
Harder, V. S., Mutiso, V. N., Khasakhala, L. I., Burke, H. M. and Ndetei, D. M. (2012), Multiple traumas, postelection violence, and posttraumatic stress among impoverished Kenyan youth. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 64–70. doi: 10.1002/jts.21660
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.