Partial funding for this project was provided by the Hyde Graduate Student Research Grant from the American Psychological Association's Society for the Psychology of Women.
The mediating role of trauma-related symptoms in the relationship between sexual victimization and physical health symptomatology in undergraduate women†
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 79–85, February 2012
How to Cite
Tansill, E. C., Edwards, K. M., Kearns, M. C., Gidycz, C. A. and Calhoun, K. S. (2012), The mediating role of trauma-related symptoms in the relationship between sexual victimization and physical health symptomatology in undergraduate women. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 79–85. doi: 10.1002/jts.21666
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.