We wish to thank Amber Diagre, Brian Maxey, Taeh Ward, Jeanne Arnts, and Donna Potter for their assistance with the study. This research was supported in part by NIMH grant K08 MH076078 (PI: Kaplow).
Behavioral markers of coping and psychiatric symptoms among sexually abused children†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 157–163, April 2012
How to Cite
Shapiro, D. N., Kaplow, J. B., Amaya-Jackson, L. and Dodge, K. A. (2012), Behavioral markers of coping and psychiatric symptoms among sexually abused children. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 157–163. doi: 10.1002/jts.21674
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.