The authors would like to thank the Achmea Foundation Victim and Society that financially supported this study. Data collection was done in collaboration with Stichting Valkenhorst Breda, Bureau Slachtofferhulp Breda, Instituut voor Maatschappelijk Welzijn Breda, Veiligheidshuis Breda, Veiligheidshuis Bergen op Zoom, Traverse, GGZ Westelijk Noord-Brabant, LEV-groep Helmond, Slachtofferloketten Openbaar Ministerie Breda, Middelburg, Utrecht, Den Haag and Rotterdam, and the local domestic violence teams with all their cooperating partners and organizations of GGD Rotterdam.
PTSD symptoms as risk factors for intimate partner violence revictimization and the mediating role of victims' violent behavior†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 179–186, April 2012
How to Cite
Kuijpers, K. F., van der Knaap, L. M. and Winkel, F. W. (2012), PTSD symptoms as risk factors for intimate partner violence revictimization and the mediating role of victims' violent behavior. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 179–186. doi: 10.1002/jts.21676
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.