This research was supported by a National Health and Medical Research Council Program Grant (568970), a Victorian Trauma Foundation grant (#V-11), and a National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Clinical Research Fellowship (359284).
Stepped early psychological intervention for posttraumatic stress disorder, other anxiety disorders, and depression following serious injury†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 125–133, April 2012
How to Cite
O'Donnell, M. L., Lau, W., Tipping, S., Holmes, A. C. N., Ellen, S., Judson, R., Varker, T., Elliot, P., Bryant, R. A., Creamer, M. C. and Forbes, D. (2012), Stepped early psychological intervention for posttraumatic stress disorder, other anxiety disorders, and depression following serious injury. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/jts.21677
An early version of this research was presented at the World International Congress of Psychiatry, Melbourne, Australia (30 Nov 2007).
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.