This research is based on the corresponding author's doctoral thesis. The second and third authors contributed equally to this work and are listed alphabetically.
Trauma-related guilt and posttraumatic stress among journalists†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 207–210, April 2012
How to Cite
Browne, T., Evangeli, M. and Greenberg, N. (2012), Trauma-related guilt and posttraumatic stress among journalists. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 207–210. doi: 10.1002/jts.21678
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.