Roy John Sutherland and Juliette M. Mott contributed equally to this work.
A pilot study of a 12-week model of group-based exposure therapy for veterans with PTSD
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 150–156, April 2012
How to Cite
Sutherland, R. J., Mott, J. M., Lanier, S. H., Williams, W., Ready, D. J. and Teng, E. J. (2012), A pilot study of a 12-week model of group-based exposure therapy for veterans with PTSD. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 150–156. doi: 10.1002/jts.21679
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.