The present research project was financially supported by Psychology Beyond Borders and the Children and War Foundation. The authors are grateful to the adolescents who participated in the present study, to the teachers and headmasters of the schools, and to the staff at the Child and Family Training and Counseling Center in Gaza (CFTCC) for assistance and participation. We also appreciate the cooperation of the Education Department of United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA) and The Ministry of Education in Gaza.
Risk factors for PTSD, anxiety, and depression among adolescents in gaza†
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 164–170, April 2012
How to Cite
Kolltveit, S., Lange-Nielsen, I. I., Thabet, A. A. M., Dyregrov, A., Pallesen, S., Johnsen, T. B. and Laberg, J. C. (2012), Risk factors for PTSD, anxiety, and depression among adolescents in gaza. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 164–170. doi: 10.1002/jts.21680
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.