Supported in parts by K24MH71434 & K24 DA028773 (M.D.D.B), R01 MH63407 (M.D.D.B.), R01 AA12479 (M.D.D.B), R01 MH61744 (M.D.D.B), and a NARSAD Young Investigator Award (M.D.D.B.). We thank Lihong Wang, MD, PhD, for her assistance in the data analyses of this study.
Neural substrates for processing task-irrelevant emotional distracters in maltreated adolescents with depressive disorders: A pilot study†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
Journal of Traumatic Stress
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 198–202, April 2012
How to Cite
De Bellis, M. D. and Hooper, S. R. (2012), Neural substrates for processing task-irrelevant emotional distracters in maltreated adolescents with depressive disorders: A pilot study. J. Traum. Stress, 25: 198–202. doi: 10.1002/jts.21682
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.